Paper Garden Projects is pleased to announce our first open design team call!
We are looking for 2-3 enthusiastic stampers who love to color and enjoy sharing their work and knowledge with others.
You must have an active blog and the ability to take and post good quality photographs of your work. Right now, this call is open only to people in the US or Canada. This call is for a 3 month term, from November 1 through January 31.
What we’d like from you:
- At least 4 lovely projects per month to be posted on your blog, the Paper Garden Projects Gallery on Splitcoast Stampers, and any other stamping boards where you are active. The blog posts must contain information on what was used to create the project with links back to the store to help people find the products.
- Participate in and promote special events sponsored by the store such as blog hops, contests and challenges about once per month.
- Actively promote the Paper Garden Projects store on your blog and in other places when it is appropriate to do so.
What you can expect from us:
- A package of paper crafting goodies (stamps, cardstock, embellishments or possibly a paper crafting kit) worth at least $25 every month.
- An additional 20% off regular and sale prices in the Paper Garden Projects Store
- Free shipping once per month (to coincide with your DT material shipment).
- In most cases, you can keep your actual creations and provide only high quality photographs. If we need a physical project for a convention we will compensate you for it.
- A cute design team button for your blog (and lots of gratitude for being such an awesome designer!)
If this sounds like fun, please send the following information to email@example.com by Sunday, October 25.
- Your Name, Email address and phone number.
- Whether you are in the USA or Canada
- Just a little about yourself. What are your favorite techniques or projects or products? Any particular likes or dislikes? Why would you like to be part of the design team? Are you currently on any design teams or have you been on any in the past (although past experience is not necessary).
- A link to your blog and any galleries you maintain.
- Please attach pictures of 3 projects. All 3 must have stamping of some kind and at least one of the three needs to be created specifically for this DT call. In the three please include:
- One non-card project
- One card or non-card project featuring some technique of your choice (piecing, stitching, any special stamping or background technique, etc. ) Just a technique you like to use. Please describe the technique briefly in your cover E-mail.
- A third project (card or non-card) of your choice.
We will be announcing the new DT members on October 30.
Please consider joining our little team – we can’t wait to see your creations!