On the fourth Friday of each month we’ll post a challenge and a prize. You have till the end of the next Friday to link your project up and we will draw one random winner for the prize.
The rules are:
- It must be a newly created project for this challenge – but feel free to combine this challenge with any other ones out there. No fair submitting a project from 3 months ago.
- We’d love to see all the art you care to share, but each person will only be entered in the random drawing once. Make sure you do not post anonymously – because then I can’t find you to give you your prize when you win.
- The winner will be drawn randomly and announced the following Saturday.
Sound like fun?
October’s challenge is to bring on the bling. You need to create a project that is “blingy” – how ever you define that. Include glitter, gemstones, Stickles, shiny paper – whatever you think looks “blingy”.
And the prize? Well, its Blingy of course… 5 packages of self adhesive rhinestones and pearls.
You have till Midnight (EST) on October 30 to get your entry in for the prize drawing.
Just add a comment with a link to your creation to this blog post (I’m still working on getting Mr. Linky to play nice with my WordPress blog….).
For my “Blingy” example , I used the Cattail stamp by Impression Obsession and colored it with Copics. I added some Distress Stickles to the cattails to give them texture and I added rhinestones to the small berries in the image. I also added a rhinestone the the brad I added to my ribbon.
I used this week’s sketch at Card Positioning Systems for my card layout.
See how easy…. so come play along, can’t wait to see what you make!
And just in case you need more Bling in your life, We’re having a Fall sale in the Paper Garden Projects store.
- the whole embellishments category is now 20% off
- Halloween stamps and papers for 15% off (but there is not much left – so hurry!).
- Copic Sketch Markers are 25% off
- Clearance items are 40% off