Do you enjoy playing with crafty goodies and sharing your creations with others? Then Paper Garden Projects may need you!
We are conducting a design team call for the next 5 months and we would love to see your work. All the details are listed below.
Paper Garden Projects is looking for enthusiastic stampers who love to color and enjoy sharing their work and knowledge with others.
You must have an active blog and the ability to take and post good quality photographs of your work. Right now, this call is open only to artists in the US or Canada. This call is for 5 months, from May 1 through September 31.
What we’d like from you:
- At least 4 lovely projects per month to be posted on your blog, the Paper Garden Projects Gallery on Splitcoast Stampers, The gallery on Paper Craft Planet, and any other stamping boards where you are active. The blog posts must contain information on what was used to create the project with links back to the store to help people find the products. Preferably, the posts would be spread out through the month (1 per week).
- Create a project or tutorial for a themed blog hop once per month. Participate in and promote the monthly blog hop (project can be one of the 4 required).
- Promote the 4th Friday Fun Challenge once per month with a challenge sample (project can be one of the 4 required).
- Complete 2 other projects and post them on your blog.
- Actively promote the Paper Garden Projects store on your blog and in other places when it is appropriate to do so.
What you can expect from us:
- A package of paper crafting goodies (stamps, cardstock, embellishments or possibly a paper crafting kit) worth at least $20 every month.
- Access to any digital stamps created during your tenure as a designer.
- An additional 20% off regular and sale prices in the Paper Garden Projects Store
- Free shipping once per month (to coincide with your DT material shipment).
- In most cases, you can keep your actual creations and provide only high quality photographs. If we need the physical project for a convention we will compensate you for them.
- A cute design team button for your blog (and lots of gratitude for being such an awesome designer!)
If this sounds like fun, please send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday, March 29.
- Your Name, Email, mailing address and phone number.
- Just a little about yourself. What are your favorite techniques or projects or products? Any particular likes or dislikes? Are you willing to work with digital stamps? Why would you like to be part of the design team? Are you currently on any design teams or have you been on any in the past (although past experience is not necessary).
- A link to your blog and any galleries you maintain.
- A link to a blog post where you created a tutorial, template, or detailed description of how you created a project.
ETA: Note: the tutorial does not have to be a video, or extremely elaborate. I just want an example of how you describe creating a project to an audience.
- Please attach pictures of 3 projects. All 3 must have stamping of some kind and at least one of the three needs to be created specifically for this DT call. In the three please include:
- One non-card project
- One card or non-card project featuring some technique of your choice (piecing, stitching, any special stamping or background technique, etc. (Just a technique you like to use. Please describe the technique briefly in your cover letter.)
- A third project (card or non-card) of your choice.
And don’t forget about our 4th Friday Fun Challenge this month. You can get the details here.
Here is the challenge prize: