Me, Myself and I is a little self-indulgent. It contains so many of my favorite things- happy colors, hand drawn flowers (lots of them!), soft paint-like finishes and a little rustic wood for contrast. The flat, painterly flower elements are perfect for digital scrapbooking but are also easy to print and add to physical projects like greeting cards and home decor.
The collection contains:
- 18 unique digital patterned papers.
- 17 illustrated flowers, flower clusters and leaves.
- 1 layered flower frame
- 1 lace edge paper frame
- 1 wooden frame
- 1 wooden arrow
- 1 wooden heart
- 1 metal button
- 4 different layered labels including one with a wood base
- 1 patterned ribbon
- 1 stitched lace
- 1 twill ribbon with matching bow
- 4 different silk flowers
- 2 different foliage clusters
- 2 patterned brads
- 1 lace doily
- 1 painted flower scatter
- 1 staple
- 4 Project Life sized journal cards
- 4 shaped mattes or journal cards
- 3 labels
- 5 tabs
- A rustic wood alphabet to add a little texture to your projects. This set includes uppercase, lowercase, numbers, ampersand and bracket; each as an individual PNG.
- This word art set includes 9 different phrases as individual PNG files. The navy set has a subtle canvas texture, the black set is solid to allow you to add your own effects as desired. Either set is easily re-colored to match your project.
- A set of 32 textured, tone-on-tone papers. Each of the 8 colors is in 4 different patterns.
Drop shadows for illustration only. This digital kit has been saved as .jpg and .png files at 300 dpi.